Raised Business Cards printing is one of kind unique printing. Raised business cards printing process is called thermograph. It is a printing process, in which the letters are raised on the business card. Therefore a 3.5x2" raised business cards for doctor's office will come out to be self promoting. The ink on the finished products remains above the surface of the paper. Our clear plastic business cards are also a great way to make a last impression on potential clients. First, we print your business cards then before the ink has dried too much we use a powder to dust over the ink. This powder melts on to the wet ink, and this is what gives the raised text feel to the business cards. This style of business card has become very popular recently and that is exactly why we have the necessary equipment to create this amazing looking business card. Our 3.5x2 raised print business cards for law offices leave a lasting impression at a reasonable cost.
We offer two options for Raised Printing. The 1-U2 Color Method and Full Color Raised Business Cards. The Full Color Raised Method can also be printed with 1,2,3, or Unlimited amount of colors. Create a distinguished look with our 3.5x2" raised business cards printing for car dealers. Our designers can create you a professional looking raised business card that would help you increase your business in no-time. We also offer silk laminated business cards that will be sure to make your business card stand out. Raised business card are generally used by industry of professionals such as doctors, lawyers, accountants, psychologists, engineers etc. and show the professionalism of your profession.
Forest Green (357)
Raised Business Cards printing is considered to be creative and professional and can help to increase your customers. You can attach raised business cards in every correspondence that you send to your customers. This is especially good for business to business correspondence. In this case, it will be great to have them among your new leads. The best choice is raised business cards that are of great quality and have impressive touch and feel contents.
1) Keep them in your pocket, car, purse, briefcase, and wallet, on your desk, and at the reception area of your office. So instead of giving your contact information verbally, you leave an impression.
2) Store your cards in a nice holder so they don't get bent. Keeping your cards in a stylish case makes for a better presentation when you and your cards out. Likewise, treat others' cards well when you accept them.
3) Place raised business cards on bulletin boards at local restaurants, supermarkets, libraries, and your children's schools. If you see a fishbowl offering a drawing for a prize, throw your business card in. Somebody important might see it and contact you.
4) Include raised business cards with all of your correspondence; including bills you pay. You never know who might open the mail that day. Send raised business cards with all thank you notes and letters you send out. Include your contact information in your email signature as well. It serves as an electronic business card.
5) As a business owner or manager, have raised business cards printed for all staff members, right down to the lowest ranking person. Your employees are part of your network, so use their networks to generate business for your company.
6) Use your raised business cards to introduce yourself to prospects you meet at networking functions, in the park or at your children's soccer games. Make sure the time is appropriate. One way to do this is to ask for the other person's card. He or she will likely ask you for your card in return. When you go to the doctor or dentist, present your card to the receptionist to announce your presence.
I love the touchable content of my raised business card. The look is very professional! Thank you for wonderful work.
Whenever I am distributing my raised business card to any client, the first thing they do. Touch and feel the card and give good remarks about the card. I am happy that I am able to maintain my first impression on them.
The cards are awesome!
I got my raised business cards for my law office and they came out really good. They look professional and quite decent. Thank you!